Links to the friends of Kariba Ferries.
The Rules and Regs !
we will be running the comp over 4 periods with each period carrying its own prises. below are the periods
Period 1 - 31/03/14 - 31/05/14 Draw - 31/06/14
Period 2 - 01/06/14 - 31/07/14 Draw - 31/08/14
Period 3 - 01/08/14 - 31/ 09/14 Draw - 31/10/14
Period 4 - 01/10/14 - 10/01/15 Draw - 31/01/15
1. Participants will have to have sailed on the ferry.
2. Your photos have to be taken during your sailing on the ferry.
3. The Photo will have to be taken from the ferry or with the ferry in shot.
4. When you post your photo please state the date that you sailed and under which name the booking was made, so that we may contact you.
5. Your submission will have to posted before the draw date to be valid for selection.
6. You will have to "LIKE" our facebook page after submitting your photo to qualify for selection.
7. You can post upto 5 photos.
8. The composition of each photo can be of anything, as long as you are on the ferry or have the ferry in shot, licence to be creative here.
9. Please specify if the photo is filtered or not.
1st Prize - USD$250.00 including 2 free tickets for an Adult Fare on the ferry, which is transferable
2nd Prize - USD$150.00 including 2 free tickets for an Adult Fare on the ferry, which is transferable
3rd Prize - USD$100.00 including 2 free tickets for an Adult Fare on the ferry, which is transferable
Experience the magic of Lake Kariba and the Zambezi River - wilderness and wildlife areas unrivalled in Africa. These wonderful places are once again safely accessible for visitors. Arrive by charter plane, coach, boat, self-drive or 4x4 and enjoy the best of Zambezi hospitality whether you are camping, self-catering in a family chalet or being pampered in the luxury of a safari lodge or hotel. Here is a photographer's paradise: a world of nature where the pace is slow, the sun is warm, the sky is huge and the people are friendly.
Whether you want an African safari with a difference or want to fish all day AND see wild game! ...We have a boat for you!
With a wide choice of Houseboats that sleep 4 to 44 people, all with qualified captain & crew, you need look no further for the houseboat that suits your needs.
The Zimbabwe Parks & Wildlife Management Authority operates under an Act of Parliament, the Parks and Wildlife Act of 1975.
The Authority manages one of the largest estates in the country, about 5 million hectares of land or 13% of Zimbabwe's total land area. It should be noted that most of the Parks are located in Ecological Regions Four and Five or rugged mountainous areas which would not have much economic alternative use.
The Authority has a mandate to manage the entire wildlife population of Zimbabwe, whether on private or communal lands. Private landowners can utilize the wildlife on their land but are still accountable to the Authority for the welfare of the animals.
Mandated with the protection, management and administration of the wildlife of Zimbabwe, the Authority has had a proud history of sound management that endeavors to preserve the unique flora and fauna heritage of Zimbabwe.
Chilila Cottages offer self-catered Cottages, Houseboats and a Campsite for visitors to the Binga area. Relax in 1 of 9 comfortable 2 & 3 bed cottages, situated right on the edge of Lake Kariba, then Cruise the lake atop 1 of 3 twelve person Houseboats. Also offering camping and some of the best fishing on Lake Kariba, skimmer boats and fishing rods are available for hire, other activities can be arranged.